Last updated 9th of December 2016
These Terms and Conditions apply to all those who access and use this website (the “Site”) www.aceadultdirectory.com.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing the Site as a non-registered or registered person. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, then You SHOULD NOT continue and should navigate away from the Site immediately.
Acceptance of Membership Terms and Conditions
- If you access, or register with the Site, you will be deemed to have agreed to be legally bound by these Membership Terms and Conditions.
- You will not use the material on this website outside of the permissions mentioned within.
- The proprietors of this website, (“Us”, “We”, “Our”), accept no responsibility or liability for any circumstance that may arise as a result of anything stated or inferred, in, or from, the content of the pages within this website or it’s use.
Age of Consent
- You must be 18 years or over to access the Site. If We discover or have any reason to suspect that you are not over 18 years of age, then We reserve Our right to suspend or terminate your Membership to this Site immediately and without notice. Any subsequent attempt to register, even when 18 years of age, will also be denied.
Password, Member Name and Security
- Upon registration you will select a password and username that you can use to access your Member Account and Profile and to log on to the Members’ areas of the Site.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and username and are responsible for all activities that occur under them. We do not have the means to check the identity of people using the Members’ areas of the Site and will not be liable where your password or username are used by someone else. Any loss or any such use will be deemed to be your responsibility and you will be responsible, (and liable) for such use.
- You agree to notify Us immediately of any unauthorised use of your password or username or any other breach of security of which you become aware.
You warrant that:
- You will only use this site for legal purposes.
- You are of legal adult age as defined by the country or state from where you are accessing this website.
- You are accessing this website from a country or state where it is not illegal to enter adult websites, view sexually explicit and/or pornographic material.
- You are not offended by nudity, sexual imagery or any adult sexual activity.
- You will not permit any minor, or other person for who it is illegal, to see material that exists within this website.
- All information and details provided by you to Us, (including on registration as a Member), are true, accurate and up to date in all respects and at all times.
You agree to indemnify and hold Us harmless from any claim or damages (including any legal fees in relation to same) made by a third party in respect of any matter in relation to, or arising from, your use arising from any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
- We support the free flow of information and ideas over the Internet and do not actively monitor use of the Site, including the Members’ areas under normal circumstances, although we reserve the right to do so. We seek to balance this aim with Our obligations to other Members and the law. We therefore reserve the right to review all profiles entered onto the Site. We will also comply with and help, in relation to the site, any enforcement agency or police request or complaints. We also therefore require that you do not:
- say, write, transmit or do anything that would cause annoyance, inconvenience, harassment or needless anxiety to others;
- harass others;
- advertise or promote third party or your own products or services including by way of the distribution of ‘spam’ mail;
- use foul, threatening or offensive language including, without limitation, racist, sexist, ageist, homophobic or sexually explicit language where inappropriate;
- make insulting remarks to or about other users of the Site;
- distribute illegal, copyright infringing, indecent or offensive material or any messages or content that may incite disorder or encourage illegal activities or that causes or may cause harm to minors or animals;
- impersonate another person or user of the Site;
- use the Site to conduct any fraudulent activity including any “pyramid scheme”; “ponzi scheme” or “chain letter”;
- access or attempt to access the accounts of other Members or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate the Site security measures;
- If you are a member within the United Kingdom who is a producer or consumer with regards to images or movies, please be aware of the recent changes in the Obscene Publications Act (OPA) and the Criminal Justice and Immigration Act (CJIA), which criminalises the possession of ‘extreme’ pornography. Guidance is drawn from CPS guidelines, BBFC guidelines and official guidance notes published along with the CJIA bill as it passed through Parliament.
If you require more information, please see the latest publication here. Explanatory notes can be found here. It is your responsibility as a producer or consumer of content to conform with the laws of your Country. If in doubt, you should consult independent legal advice.
- We may take any or all of the following action at Our discretion:
- issue members with written warnings and may take such further action as We deem appropriate under this paragraph if such warnings are not heeded;
- suspend or terminate a Member’s access to the members’ areas of the Site or a Member’s Account without notice at any time;
- inform the appropriate authorities and provide them with information regarding any suspected illegal activity; or
- bring legal action against a Member or other user of the Site in relation to any breach of these Terms and Conditions or any illegal or suspected illegal activity.
We will determine what action is appropriate to be taken against a Member on a case by case basis.
- You acknowledge that We may be required by law or regulation to access, monitor, store or copy material sent by, or to, members without further notice to you.
- is operated in an open and honest fashion as a website for the benefit of the members. Anyone found to be acting in a manner deemed to be outside the spirit of the website or in any way against the interest of the website and its members will be removed and any credits they have accumulated will be forfeited. The Webmasters decision on this will be final.
Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Rights
- Your use of the Site grants no rights to you in relation to copyright, trade marks or other of Our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- You may not, without limitation, copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, communicate to the public, or otherwise use the content included in or provided via the Site except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Subject to the above, You may download insubstantial excerpts of this content to Your hard disk for the purpose of viewing it provided that no more than one copy of any information is made.
Limitation of Liability
- Whilst We will use all reasonable endeavours to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable once they have been brought to Our attention, We do not warrant that the Site will be available, uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition nor that the information on and provided via the Site will be free from errors or omissions.
- Access to this Site and its contents may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, necessary maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond Our control.
- Save that nothing in this paragraph shall restrict Your statutory rights (including Your right to receive a reasonable standard of service), all content and services on this Site are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. We do not make any representation or give any warranty in respect of the Site or its content, including, without limitation information provided by or regarding other users. We can not vet all Member profiles and entries to ensure that they are appropriate or correct. Any decision made or action taken by you on the basis of information provided on or via the Site is at your sole discretion and risk.
- Due to the fact that many technical aspects of the Site and the content provided herein is supplied by or otherwise dependent on third parties, We do not give any warranty as to the accuracy, suitability, reliability, completeness, performance, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, or freedom from viruses, or other harmful programs of the content contained in or accessed through this Site.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence, (or that of our agents) or for fraud.
Security and Privacy
- We shall not be liable for any failure for any suspension, or termination of access to the Site or any content arising out of a force majeure event. A force majeure event shall include, without limitation, failure of infrastructure, government intervention, wars, civil commotion, hijacking, fire, flood, accident, storm, strikes, lockouts, terrorist attacks, or industrial action affecting Us or Our suppliers.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of law then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England. Disputes arising in connection with these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Any sexually explicit materials found on the Site were produced and provided by third party advertisers or content providers and are merely being distributed by CDLB Holdings Inc. via the Site. Any record keeping requirements imposed by law with respect to such materials, including pursuant to Section 2257 of Title 18 of the United States Code, are the responsibilities of the respective producers of such materials.
- You may not use this website to solicit business from any member for your own agency, co-operative or any other business activity whether advertised as being offered or not. This includes inviting members to join you etc.. If off topic emails are reported, they will be investigated and will most likely result in the deletion of the offending member’s details. Off topic, unsolicited emails will not be tolerated.
- We will not enter in to correspondence in relation to moderated ratings. False ratings may result in both members being deleted.
- When purchasing advertising package you are transacting with the Operators of the Site as described here.
- Purchases of Credits by credit or debit card that are subsequently charged-back will be disputed to the fullest extent of the law and may involve the disclosure of private information to law enforcement agencies, your bank and/or card issuer as part of that dispute. Customers that issue charge backs will be liable for the fees levied against the Site at the banks prevailing rate, currently of 17 GBP per charge back (MasterCard and VISA) plus a further 12 EUR for each VISA charge back or 15 EUR for each MasterCard charge back.
- Credits returned to you because of unsuccessful auction bids are not transferable and full refunds will be considered on a case by case basis.
- The Proprietors reserve the right to ask for any necessary identification as required by their payment processing partners to comply with international anti money laundering regulations before releasing payment.
- The above statements do not restrict the rights of a member who has an unused Credits balance with the Site to have the value of such unused Credits refunded, however should there be any suspicion of fraud or money laundering the option to refund may be withheld.
- Whilst we endeavour to maintain as many payment options as possible (e.g. prepayment debit/credit cards and others), we cannot be held responsible for the operation or availability of these systems and your ability to withdraw or use your funds once transferred to them. You accept the risks associated with each processing method when you specify your desired method of transfer.
- The Site does not charge or include sales tax in the purchase of Credits. Should there be any suspicion of fraud or money laundering the option to refund may be withheld. Sales tax, if applicable, will be included in the purchase price of any digital products or e-services purchased. The rate charged will be dependent upon the physical location from which the purchases is deemed to be based and consuming the service.
- Only one profile, is allowed per person. Members found with more than one profile will be subject to whatever action deemed fit by us. This excludes couples who may advertise singly and as a couple, although their profiles must mention their other profile.
- Loaning, buying or selling accounts is strictly prohibited and if it is discovered that your account is involved, it will be closed permanently.
- The Other Services categories are only for persons offering these services who are not offering any other service on this Site. If you are an escort, webcammer or phone chat operator then do not list yourself as other services. If you register as offering other services as well as escort services, webcam or phone chat then your profile will automatically be removed from these services. Registering as Other Services is an exclusive option.
- Links to executables diallers or other sites not related to the members profile will be removed and may result in immediate deactivation.
- All links must link to a site that displays our Ace Adult Directory Banner. Before you can submit your free listing you will need to add our banner to your website. Otherwise your submission will be declined automatically. Once this has been done, please create your free account. Links should be to personal websites or sites promoting the member, not to competitor websites or sites where visitors can avail themselves of content that could be sold on , e.g. Links to a site selling your movie clips.
- The success of the Site and in turn it’s advertisers is dependent on the authenticity of those that advertise here on. Accordingly, you must be fully entitled to upload all photos, and any other content that you choose to upload here. Should the authenticity of a profile be questioned the profile will be suspended and you will be required to supply verification documentation to confirm that you are the person appearing in the content you have uploaded, or that you have permission/rights to upload that content. Any member who fails to provide valid verification documentation when requested will forfeit any credits they have accumulated.
- The photos you upload must feature you, have been filmed by you and/or legally belong to you. You are not permitted to upload any content that has been obtained from other sources or that has been purchased or licenced from/by/through a 3rd party. Photos featuring children or animals or that make references to incest or rape will not be accepted and authorities will be informed.
- Members must not supply or upload text, audio, images or movies that contain of any of the following:
- persons under the age of 18 years old
- acts that threaten or appear to threaten a person’s life, (this includes depictions of hanging, suffocation, or sexual assault with or without the threat with a weapon)
- acts which result in, or appear to result (or be likely to result) in serious injury to a person’s anus, breasts or genitals, (this could include the insertion of sharp objects or the mutilation of breasts or genitals)
- acts which involve or appear to involve sexual interference with a human corpse
- acts which show a person performing or appearing to perform an act of intercourse or oral sex with an animal
- weapons (guns, knives etc)
Note: watersports are permitted although depictions of urination into, or near, the mouth are not.
- The following items may not be advertised on this site:
Prescription only medicine, (including Viagra and Cialis or any generic version of the same), Condoms, SIM Cards, Bootleg Recordings, Unauthorised Copies (audio and video content, including ‘backup copies’) and any other items for which is it illegal to sell or purchase in the country from which you are accessing this site and/or will have any products delivered to. You are ultimately responsible for making sure that anything you are buying or selling is permitted on and is not prohibited in the eyes of the law. We reserve the right to remove any advertisement, profile or for sale item at our own discretion at any time.
- Registering on this site will automatically opt you in for receiving periodical, topical emails and SMS messages to your phone. If you do not wish to receive any emails or SMS messages from the Site or it’s agents do not register.
- All members are expected to operate in an open, fair and proper manner. (which includes setting up false profiles) will be subject to whatever action is deemed fit by us and will most likely result in deactivation.
- It is not permitted to copy other people’s profiles. Be original with your text. Anyone who has obviously copied text or images from another member’s profile will be deactivated.
- It is not permitted to have the wording (or reference to) “Available Today” on Profile Summaries.
- Any image you upload to this Site may be automatically watermarked with the Site’s name or URL.
- Email addresses may not be entered in your Profile Details, email auto-response, email signature, blogs and/or within the titles of images nor may they be. Please use the ‘Email Address’ tick box next to your email address within your Edit Profile Page.
- Your advertising and any communication or promises made to your potential clients, customers or candidates must always be within the law. Any advice published is purely advisory and in no way represents an offer inferred or implied, and accepts absolutely no responsibility for the actions of individuals or the operators/managers of Groups. Any complaint of financial improprietory, false representation, misleading advertising e.g. representing one’s self as a bona fide agent of as opposed to being an operator/manager of a Group on will result in your membership being terminated.
- Any textual information you enter on to, or exchange with the site or it’s members via the site must be written in English. Your profile, may not be written in a language other than English.
- Any fraudulent credit activities will result in your account being suspended pending our investigation. We reserve the right to:
a) suspend accounts indefinitely.
- Marketing & Promotions – We reserve the right, from time to time, to offer promotions in order to attract new members and to help build traffic.
- The forms and input fields on this website may only be used for their intended and designed purpose. Anyone found to be misusing a form or entering information that specifically contradicts the purpose of the field or containing form, will be subject to whatever action is deemed fit by the webmaster and may result in closure of your profile and loss of associated credits. Misuse includes the use of automated programs, scripts or macros run in/at/to the forms or pages on the Site.
- Please refrain from using phrases such as “Verified”, “Recommended” or “Official” within titles, profiles or sale items as this can appear as misleading to customers. If you have uploaded a verification photo, we make no warranties or guarantees that the picture is of the person(s) advertising or appearing on the profile page. The verification photos are to enable customers to make their own judgment as to the authenticity of the profile.
- Members are not permitted to create or use nicknames, such as ‘admin’, or any other nickname that may lead other members to believe they are part of the Administration Team of . If any member is found to be claiming to others that they are acting on behalf of, or are part of the Administration Team, will have their membership terminated immediately.
- To further protect the Site and it’s members from those who set out to defraud and decieve, nationals of certain countries will be required to have their nationality appear on their profile page.
- Any member found to be swapping profile pictures to show different people, or changing a profile’s underlying identity, after verification will have their membership suspended for a minimum of ten weeks. Once verified all profile content must pertain to the verified member.
- Any content (wording, graphical or audible) that suggests under age activity, activities involving animals or activities that are normally conducted against the will of an involved party, whether published in the context of role-play or otherwise, are not permitted in any area of the Site. This includes but is not limited to, your profile summary and details, picture titles, movie descriptions, blogs, sale items and articles.
- Any reference to un-protected intercourse, or the provision of it, is not permitted in your nickname or profile summary. This includes terms such as bareback and BB. Members offering such services should select the relevant “Categories” preferences in their Edit Profile page.